SPI is at the forefront of applying membrane processes for treatment of brackish and impaired Groundwater sources. SPI has designed over 30 groundwater treatment systems including Membrane Filtration(MF), Nanofiltration (NF) and Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems producing over 75 mgd of potable water. SPI has designed the systems for Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) reduction, softening,and the removal of nitrate, arsenic, iron, manganese and organics.
As a result of pilot testing associated with the design of several full-scale systems, as well as several ongoing contracts for full scale process monitoring and optimization services, SPI is able to keep abreast of performance issues associated with long term operation of groundwater treatment facilities.
Contact SPI to discuss your groundwater application and how we can assist in ensuring its successful implementation and operation.
SPI’s Project Files
SPI’s array of projects encompasses many areas of water treatment. Below is a sampling of projects completed by SPI’s engineers and staff.
- Chino Basin Desalter Authority – Chino I Desalter – View Project Details
- Chino Basin Desalter Authority – Chino II Desalter – View Project Details
- City of Corona, CA – Temescal Desalter – View Project Details
- City of Goodyear – Bullard Water Campus – View Project Details
- Irvine Ranch Water District – Irvine Desalter Project – View Project Details
- Water Replenishment District of Southern California – Goldworthy Desalter – View Project Details
SPI ENGINEERING NEWS
- Yucaipa Valley Water District Regional Water Filtration Facility September 25, 2019
- West Basin Seawater Desalination Pilot Project September 25, 2019
- Leo Vander Lans WTF Expansion September 25, 2019
- BoR Pathogen Monitoring Prize Competition Winner April 19, 2019
- 2019 AMTA/AWWA MTC Best Paper Award April 15, 2019