Separation Processes, Inc. (SPI) is an internationally recognized consulting engineering firm focused on the application of membrane technology and other advanced processes for water and wastewater treatment.
SPI draws on its vast array of experiences and expertise in microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis, and other advanced processes to deliver successful projects to public and private agencies. SPI’s charter is to put an Emphasis on Excellence in every project. As a result, SPI has built a reputation that has become synonymous with providing quality service in the following areas:
SPI ENGINEERING NEWS
- SPI in the News August 20, 2020
- Yucaipa Valley Water District Regional Water Filtration Facility September 25, 2019
- West Basin Seawater Desalination Pilot Project September 25, 2019
- Leo Vander Lans WTF Expansion September 25, 2019
- BoR Pathogen Monitoring Prize Competition Winner April 19, 2019