SPI provides services during construction to complement and add value to the construction of the facilities. SPI provides services such as mechanical system review and inspection, piping fabrication inspections and control system coordination during construction to make sure the equipment and processes are implemented as designed. SPI then provides services during commissioning, startup and performance testing that assist with the transition of the facilities to the Owner. SPI provides extensive training of the operations staff during this part of the project. These services are provided as part of our Process Monitoring and Optimization Services.
Contact SPI to discuss your construction administration needs.
SPI’s Project Files
SPI’s array of projects encompasses many areas of water treatment. Below is a sampling of projects completed by SPI’s engineers and staff.
SPI ENGINEERING NEWS
- SPI in the News August 20, 2020
- Yucaipa Valley Water District Regional Water Filtration Facility September 25, 2019
- West Basin Seawater Desalination Pilot Project September 25, 2019
- Leo Vander Lans WTF Expansion September 25, 2019
- BoR Pathogen Monitoring Prize Competition Winner April 19, 2019