Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting SPI, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
SPI ENGINEERING NEWS
- SPI in the News August 20, 2020
- Yucaipa Valley Water District Regional Water Filtration Facility September 25, 2019
- West Basin Seawater Desalination Pilot Project September 25, 2019
- Leo Vander Lans WTF Expansion September 25, 2019
- BoR Pathogen Monitoring Prize Competition Winner April 19, 2019