SPI has a wealth of experience in the procurement of proprietary membrane systems as well as procurement of other advanced technologies. We have procured over 75 membrane treatment systems including microfiltration, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, nanofiltration and membrane bioreactors. The systems have ranged in size from as small as 20 gallons per minute up to 90 million gallons per day. Our procurement processes for proprietary membrane filtration systems allows for pre-purchasing of pressure versus submerged membrane filtration systems and take into account detailed lifecycle evaluations to ensure the most appropriate selection. Our procurement processes have stood up to the most stringent scrutiny and have only developed further into the most complete and respected procurement documents in the industry.
SPI has also assisted with development of procurement documents for Ultraviolet Light Advanced Oxidation Systems(UVAOP), Antiscalant and Chemical Procurement.
Contact SPI to discuss your procurement needs.
SPI’s Project Files
SPI’s array of projects encompasses many areas of water treatment. Below is a sampling of projects completed by SPI’s engineers and staff.
SPI ENGINEERING NEWS
- Yucaipa Valley Water District Regional Water Filtration Facility September 25, 2019
- West Basin Seawater Desalination Pilot Project September 25, 2019
- Leo Vander Lans WTF Expansion September 25, 2019
- BoR Pathogen Monitoring Prize Competition Winner April 19, 2019
- 2019 AMTA/AWWA MTC Best Paper Award April 15, 2019