SPI offers various levels of training for membrane systems. The training covers basic system training and site specific system training as well as detailed system data monitoring and data interpretation training. The training is developed for Operators, Supervisors and Managers and can be tailored individually to the specific systems.
SPI offers the following training programs:
- Basic Technology Training
- Advanced Technology Training
a. Data Analysis and Review
b. Data Normalization
- System Specific Training
- Operator Level Training
- Supervisor Level Training
- Manager Level Training
SPI prepares custom O&M (Operational and Maintenance) manuals to meet specific client needs. Manuals have included both detailed operations manuals for the membrane systems, as well as facility overview manuals to complement or enhance component manuals that were provided by the various equipment suppliers.
Contact SPI to discuss your O&M Manual.[divider height=”30″ line=”1″]
SPI’s Project Files
SPI’s array of projects encompasses many areas of water treatment. Below is a sampling of projects completed by SPI’s engineers and staff.
- Orange County Water District – Groundwater Replenishment System – View Project Details
- West Basin MWD – Carson WRP – View Project Details
- West Basin MWD – Edward C. Little Phase II Expansion – View Project Details
- West Basin MWD – Edward C. Little Phase III Expansion – View Project Details
- West Basin MWD – Edward C. Little Phase IV Expansion – View Project Details
- West Basin MWD – Exxon-Mobil Boiler Feed Project – View Project Details
- Yucaipa Valley Water District – Henry N. Wochholz Regional WRF – View Project Details
- Yucaipa Valley Water District – Regional Water Filtration Facility – View Project Details